As we savor the final warm summer nights, Serenade invites you to our last outdoor event of the year. Join us on October 8th as we celebrate summer’s warm, fresh bounty before diving into fall’s crisp flavors. We are excited to collaborate with Zeph Shepard of Proletariat Butchery! Proletariat will be grilling our main course over a live fire, and you are encouraged to lend a hand. Grilled goodies will be accompanied by a delicious array of summer fruits and vegetables prepared by Serenade. Feast outdoors on this fireside meal while sipping on local beverages.
The night’s featured musical guest is The Last Revel. This powerfully talented trio of multi-instrumentalists from Minneapolis, Minnesota naturally blends the genres of Folk, Rockabilly, Old Time String Band and Rock to create a sound that is as original as it is timeless. Using their multi-instrumental abilities to bring the acoustic guitar, upright bass, fiddle, 5-string banjo, harmonica, kick drum and three-part vocal harmonies together The Last Revel consistently delivers “Bombastic live performances", as well as delicate and haunting folk ballads. Good luck staying in your seats while enjoying this performance.
- Welcome wine spritzer from Union Wine Co
- Two live performances by The Last Revel
- Three-Course meal featuring Proletariat Butchery
- Rillettes & Grilled Bread accompanied by an array of Seasonal Bites
- Live Fire Grilled Rosemary Chicken, Roasted Root Vegetables & Little Gem Salads
- Grilled Peaches, Shortbread & Cream
- Bonfire & starry sky included!
This is an outdoor event, so come prepared with a warm layer for when the sun sets.
We look forward to Serenading you!