San Francisco, we are returning to your beautiful city for yet another extraordinary Serenade pairing. Join us on June 12th for a truly locally sourced Bay Area Serenade. From the chef to the band, to the produce and beverages everything comes from within a 75-mile radius of San Francisco.
Born and raised in Menlo Park, Chef Charlie Parker has come full circle. After years spent cooking both abroad and all over California he has returned home to head Flea Street Cafe as executive chef. Drawing from influences and flavors learned at Manresa in Los Gatos, Noma in Denmark and Ubuntu in Napa, Charlie’s food is a celebration of the local and seasonal produce that defines the Bay Area.
The evening’s featured musical guests are Ben and Alex Morrison of the Brother’s Comatose. Born and raised in Petaluma, these brothers share a unique musical connection that shines through in their songs. Best known as the frontmen of the Brothers Comatose, this intimate duo set showcases their songwriting and brings with it a captivating simplicity.
- Welcome Cocktail
- Two Live Performances from Ben & Alex Morrison
- A Feast from Chef Charlie Parker
- Seared Albacore Tuna, Sesame Rice Crackers, Avocado & Radish
- Country Pork Pate, Ramp Mustard, Bread and Butter Pickles & Toast
- Hay Smoked Hawk Cheese, Blackberry Preserve & Ash Focaccia
- Butter Lettuce Salad, Grilled Corn, Sungolds, Pecorino, Almonds & Cilantro
- Braised Lamb Shoulder, Butter Beans, Eggplant, Green Tomatoes & Vadouvan
- Chamomile Yogurt Custard, Roasted Blueberries & Black Sesame Crumble
Additional beer & wine available for purchase.
We look forward to Serenading you!