Join us on August 25th as we head to Witte Flower Farm for the first overnight Serenade! From afternoon cocktails all the way to breakfast, spend the weekend with us as we serenade all of your senses. This is a “choose your own adventure Serenade” with add-on options. You have the option to camp and join us for Sunday breakfast or just enjoy a typical Serenade supper and show.
Saturday afternoon will begin with cocktails, flower crowns and a tour of Witte Flower Farm. We will move into appetizers and more beverages before gathering for a multi-course feast from Proletariat Butchery and Food Art Love. Feasting will be followed by a live performance by Cascade Crescendo into a bonfire and camping. Then, enjoy waking up on Sunday morning amongst the gorgeous flower fields for a picnic breakfast.
Our featured chefs are Zeph Shepard of Proletariat Butcheryand Shannon Sims of Food Art Love. Their wildly different approaches to food create a delicious juxtaposition between meat & fire and vegetables & art. Zeph Shepard will be grilling our main course over a live fire, and you are encouraged to lend a hand. Using old world techniques, he brings a unique style of sustainable butchery to the Pacific Northwest. He stole the show at a Serenade last year, and we can’t wait to collaborate with him again. Shannon Sims is best known for her insanely gorgeous platters of vegetables. Drawing from the local farm community, her food is a celebration of seasonal produce, highlighting the intersection of food, art, and love. Bright, vegetable-forward dishes will perfectly complement our smoky grilled meat main course.
Our featured musical guests are Portland’s premier bluegrass band, Cascade Crescendo. Pulling from their vast range of collective influences, they play original, high-energy bluegrass, jamgrass, and Americana music with captivating lead vocals by Hunter White, blazing fast mandolin licks by Aden Beck, creative, thumping bass lines by Taylor Skiles and solid Scruggs-style banjo and high lonesome harmony vocals from Harrison Olk. The band stands out for their high levels of energy and musicianship, as well as their timeless songwriting. Cascade Crescendo will Serenade the day into night with a performance that will get you up and dancing.
Public Provisions will be joining us to serve up their creative and deliciously curated cocktails.
Witte Flower Farm is warmly welcoming us all and will be opening up their fully furnished glamping tents as a camping option. Their glamping tents are limited, so contact them as soon as possible if you are interested. (Tickets are sold on their website.)
Tour of Witte Flower Farm
Flower Crown Tutorial
Multi-course Feast featuring Proletariat Butchery and Food Art Love
Live Performance by Cascade Crescendo
- Full Menu Coming Soon -
- Additional Beverages Available for Purchase -
Floral Design and Fabric Dye Workshops with NettleTextiles
- Arrive in the morning to join Susanna of Nettle to learn the art of dyeing silk, hemp, and linen using botanical ingredients. Break for a light lunch with rustic bread, sweet stone fruit, and fresh salads. Then in the afternoon, join a floral design class using blooms gathered from Witte Farm.
Note, you can sign up for one or both classes on the Nettle Textiles website. Limited to 12 attendees for each class.
- BYO camping gear or contact Witte Farm for glamping options in fully furnished Bell Tents.
- Choice of Sausage, Egg & Cheese Sandwich | Ham, Egg and Cheese Sandwich | Egg & Cheese Sandwich. All sandwiches come with Tillamook Sharp White Cheddar, Soubise, Arugula & a Duck Egg
Includes Hot Beverages
Food Art Love Breakfast
- Breakfast Bowl | Coconut Chia Pudding, Thick Oregon Berry Smoothie, Fresh Seasonal Fruit, Lemon Cashew Creme, Zesty Waffle Biscuit & Edible Flowers (GF)
- Includes Hot Beverages
- When choosing your add-ons, make sure to carefully choose the correct breakfast option -
We look forward to serenading you soon!